- Human Services
- Reservations & Holiday Schedule
Reservations & Holiday Schedule
How to Make Reservations
Whether it’s for shopping, to go to doctors’ appointments, or just to have fun, we can provide you with transportation options to get you there. Our goal is to enable you to reach your destination, and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Our reservation lines are open to take ride requests Monday through Friday. Requests are taken from 7 a.m. through 4 p.m. Please call early, by 3 p.m. two business days before your appointment.
- Reservations: 570-253-4280 or 800-662-0780 (Toll free outside our local calling area). Please be sure to have all necessary information ready when you place your call. Remember that you will share rides with others, so we may need to negotiate your pick-up time.
- Cancel Line: 570-253-4280 or 800-662-0780. If your plans change or you cannot be ready at your scheduled Ready Time, please call us. Your courtesy helps other riders reach their destinations on time.
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE FOR 2023
The Wayne County Courthouse will be closed on the following holidays:
- Dec. 26 (Monday-observed) - Christmas Day
- Jan. 2, 2023 (Monday) observed - New Year's Day
- January 16 (Monday) - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 20 (Monday) - Presidents’ Day
- April 7 (Friday) - Good Friday
- May 29 (Monday) - Memorial Day
- June 19 (Monday) - Juneteenth
- July 4 (Tuesday) - Independence Day
- September 4 (Monday) - Labor Day
- October 9 (Monday) - Columbus Day
- November 10 (Friday-Observed) - Veterans’ Day
- November 23 (Thursday) - Thanksgiving Day
- Dec. 25 (Monday) - Christmas Day