Reservations & Holiday Schedule
How to Make Reservations
Whether it’s for shopping, to go to doctors’ appointments, or just to have fun, we can provide you with transportation options to get you there. Our goal is to enable you to reach your destination, and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Our reservation lines are open to take ride requests Monday through Friday. Requests are taken from 7 a.m. through 4 p.m. Please call early, by 3 p.m. two business days before your appointment.
- Reservations: 570-253-4280 or 800-662-0780 (Toll free outside our local calling area). Please be sure to have all necessary information ready when you place your call. Remember that you will share rides with others, so we may need to negotiate your pick-up time.
- Cancel Line: 570-253-4280 or 800-662-0780. If your plans change or you cannot be ready at your scheduled Ready Time, please call us. Your courtesy helps other riders reach their destinations on time.
2022 Holiday Schedule
- January 17 (Monday) - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 21 (Monday) - Presidents’ Day
- April 15 (Friday) - Good Friday
- May 30 (Monday) - Memorial Day
- July 4 (Friday - observed) - Independence Day
- September 5 (Monday) - Labor Day
- October 10 (Monday) - Columbus Day
- November 11 (Wednesday) - Veterans’ Day
- November 24 (Thursday) - Thanksgiving Day
- Dec. 26 (Monday) observed - Christmas Day
- Jan. 2, 2023 (Monday) observed - New Year's Day