Case Management & Treatment Services

I think I need drug and alcohol treatment, what do I do?

If you live in Wayne County, your first step is as simple as calling or stopping by the Wayne County Drug and Alcohol Commission and our Professional Drug and Alcohol Case Management Unit staff will take it from there. We will complete an intake and schedule you for a drug and alcohol assessment. In some cases intake and assessment may be completed on the same day. Upon completion of the assessment, you will be placed in a licensed treatment facility that best meets your needs regardless of your ability to pay.   

The Case Management Unit staff will also:

  • Oversee your case for the duration of your treatment to ensure appropriateness of care and continued funding.
  • Make all of your aftercare arrangements when you are discharged from an inpatient facility.
  • Link you to other services such as Recovery Support and Medication Assisted Treatment

The Wayne County Drug and Alcohol Commission contracts with PA Treatment and Healing and Little Creek Outpatient Services, both in Wayne County, for outpatient D&A services and over 30 other licensed drug and alcohol treatment facilities. The services provided by the Case Management Unit are free and confidential, and there are no limits on the number of times we will help you. 

So please do not hesitate to contact us at (570) 253-6022. Our office hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 to 4:00.